The Division of Evans was an Australian Electoral Division in New South Wales. The division was created in 1949 and abolished in 1977. It was named for George Evans, an early explorer. It was located in the inner western suburbs of Sydney, including Ashfield, Croydon and Drummoyne. It was a marginal seat, held by both the Australian Labor Party and the Liberal Party.